Hye! It’s been a really long time but I’m back now! And today I’m going to give you guys the must-do’s in London in my opinion. I really love everything about London because you get a different feeling everytime you get out of another subway. Sometimes you get a Harry Potter feeling, Sometimes you get a New York feeling and sometimes you get that typical british feeling. If I could I would definitely go and study there for a year. And maybe I will do this one day, but let me start with my favorite things to do in London.
The Culture Freaks.
For the Culture lovers, there is lots to do in this beautiful city. And I’m going to give you my top 3.
3. The big ben : This is the first thing you think about when you hear the word : London. So this is definitely something you need to go check out when you are wandering around this magnificent city.
2. The Tower of London : This is also one of the most imporant and most visited things in London. If you want to see guards walking around in a fortress and if you want to have a beautiful view over Tower bridge you should definitely hop in.
3. Westminster Abbey : The place where the most important kings and queens of England are laid to rest. This was one of my favorite things in London. This abbey is not only beautiful on the inside and outside, there is also a lot of London’s history to find in this place. It’s very beautiful and definitely worth your time.
The shopping Addicts
If you are into shopping, or just looking at the clothes (because you can’t buy everything… sadly), London is the place to be! There are 2 very imporant shopping streets, Oxford street and Regent street. They are both very beautiful but yet very different.
These are my favorite stores in London (you should go and take a look there, for sure)
- The Disney Store – Oxford Street : As an incredibly over the top disney freak this is a store that can not be missed. It’s just like a little magic palace with loads of disney stuffed animals and also loads of star wars related stuff.
- LUSH – oxford Street : This store is amazing. It has 3 floors!! 3 Floors of the best bath products in the world. It was a little bit of heaven for me, it will definitely be that for you guys too!
- Mango – Regent Street : As some of you may know, Mango is one of my favorite clothing brands. I just love the way the clothes are very simple, yet very original and chill.
- Hamleys – Regent street : This is by far one of the biggest and happiest places in London. We are talking about a toy store with 5-6 floors (I think). And when you walk through the front doors, it’s like walking back into your past. Back into you childhood. It’s like you are walking straight into a dream. I think they have all of the toys that are made in the world stored in this place.
People who just want to have fun :
There are 2 things that I really enjoyed doing!
- Madame Tussauds : I think everyone knows, what this place is. But what I really liked is that there is a temporary star wars section! It’s very nice and the actors look very real. There is also a 4D experience of Marvel that is very fun
- London Dungeon : This was one of the most fun things I did in this beautiful city. The London Dungeon is located next to the london eye. This is a place where incredible actors walk you through the scariest events of London’s history. From Jack the ripper to the Black Plague.
Harry Potter Fans
For Harry Potter fans there is a lot to do in London. First of all you have the London warner bros studio tour. This is one of the nicest and most breathtaking experiences of my life. It was very special and I will never forget this tour. I had tears in my eyes in the beginning of the tour, it was incredible. The only negative point is that the tour is a bit expensive.. But there are loads of other Harry Potter sets to visit :
- King’s cross : In this station you can go visit the place where they filmed (the wall between platform 4 and 5), there is a Harry Potter store and you can take a picture on “Platform 9 and 3/4”
- the Glass house in Leadenhall Market : The house they used for the Leaky Cauldron
- Borough market : Hagrid and Harry walked under the bridge next to this very nice market (which is very recommendable for people who love food).
These are the things I enjoyed the most in London. I hope you guys liked my post!
See you next time! XOXO