Last weekend I made healthy snicker bars for the first time! They were so delicious and they didn’t taste very different from real snicker bars. Today, I’m going to share my recipe with you guys! This is what you’ll need for 8 small snicker bars.
- Non salted peanuts (one small bowl)
- 2 big spoons of peanut butter
- 7 dates (DUTCH: Dadels)
- Pure chocolate 150 gr
- one spoon of coconut oil
- a sprinkle of vanilla aroma and a sprinkle of salt
First of all you need to find a small glass casserole. Make a first layer out of peanuts. Melt the oil in a pan and mix the oil, peanut butter, dates, vanilla and salt into one smooth mixture. Use this mixture as the second layer.
The third layer consists of another layer of peanuts. After this, melt the chocolate and pour this above everything (4th layer).
Now put the casserole in the freezer for about an hour. To get the frozen snicker mixture out of the casserole, pour some hot water over the bottom and shake the casserole until it comes out. When this is done, cut into bars and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed my blogpost! Comment below what you thought of the healthy snicker bars!
Today I will be sharing my recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese with you. It’s a healthy version of Bolognese so it’s good for not gaining any fat.
This is what you’ll need for 2 people
a cup of sun dried tomatoes
400 grams of minced meat (mix of pig and ground beef)
3 spoons of Becel Proactiv Délice
3 to 4 spoons of ketchup
2 beef bouillon cubes
Spaghetti herbs (spaghettikruiden)
- first chop the onion, sun dried tomatoes and normal tomatoes into small pieces.
- Bake the onion in a big fryingpan for 5 minutes
- Add the meat and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes untill you think it’s ready
- add three normal glasses of water
- add 4 spoons of spaghetti herbs and black pepper (a little less black pepper if you don’t like it too spiced) and salt
- add the ketchup and the bouillon and stir everything into one mixture
- let everything cook for about 15 minutes and stir the pot from time to time
- add the Becel butter and 3 spoons of Parmesan Cheese
- READY TO SERVE!!
That’s it guys! It’s my own creation of bolognese sauce and I am very proud of it! I hope you like it too!
Als jullie een leuke video willen zien waarin ik en Thomas de saus maken dan kan je deze hieronder bekijken!
Yesterday I made myself some Guacamole and it was delicious. It’s the perfect snack to eat with doritos while watching the European Football Championship. So I thought it would be nice to tell you guys how I make my Guaca!
First of all, What do you need?
- 3 Avocado’s (very ripe, you need to be able to easily press into the avocado)
- 1/2 Lemon (the juice)
- 1 Tomato (chopped into little squares)
- a bunch of Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (cut it in two, remove the white pits and make sure that it is finely chopped)
- A bush of Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Doritos Natural
Here’s how you do it!
- Peel of the avocado’s skin with your fingers
- Remove the pit
- Mash the avocado’s and put the mashed avocado’s in a bowl
- Put the lemon juice, the coriander, the red pepper, the spring onions and the tomato squares in the same bowl
- Wash your hands for a second time (you also have to wash them in the beginning 😉 )
- Mix everything with your hands
- season to your own taste ( I like it with much salt but you can decide what you think is most delicious)
- Enjoy your guaca with some doritos!
Hope you guys enojoy my Guacamole Recipe!
I hit 4K today and I thought it would be nice to celebrate this with some homemade strawbery muffins. I really love making cupcakes/muffins and today I will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with you guys to thank you for all the support!
50 gr butter (melted)
250 gr flower
60 gr sugar
8 gr baking powder
one little bag of vanilla sugar
a little bit of salt
150 ml milk
150 gr strawberries
How to do it?
preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Mix all of your ingredients (exept for the strawberries) in a big bowl and mix it untill you get a nice mixture. After this, you can put the strawberries in your bowl (you have to cut them into really tiny pieces). Mix everything with a wooden spoon. Now you can put your mixture into your cupcake molds. When you are done with this, you may put your cupcakes in the oven for about 20 minutes et voilla!
Hope you guys enjoy your delicious cupcakes!
Hi guys! Today I’m going to tell you a little secret! I’m going to share the ingredients to my self-invented delicious Smoothie. Ofcourse there are berries playing a huge part in this genious smoothie recipe! But what are the other secrets to this Flavour Bomb?
First of all 2 of my favourite smoothies!
The first Smoothie is the Sweet Remedy. This is the first smoothie I ever drank! A friend of mine introduced me to this heavenly smoothie a few years ago and I never stopped loving it. The Sweet Remedy Smoothie is a smoothie you can buy in the smoothie-bar “Zest!”.
These are the ingredients:
cherries – strawberries – blueberries- pineapple – watermelon – freshly pressed orange juice
The second Smoothie I like to drink is an extreme healthy one. Not only can it help to lose some weight, it also cleanses the body and gives your skin a beautiful shine. It’s kind of a detox smoothie. Normally I wouldn’t like to drink a smoothie with vegetables but this one is actually very nice!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen Peach
- a big hand of Spinach (very healthy!)
- 1/2 orange
- 1 avocado (avocado is one of the most healthy vegetables there is! Avocados almost explode from the amount of vitamines they have! They can lower your cholesterol, it’s good for the eyes and it can even help prevent cancer.)
- 1 kiwi (with the peel! Most people don’t know this,but you can find an enourmous amount of vitamines in the peel of the kiwi. There are more vitamines in the peel than in the actual kiwi!)
- Almond milk (1 glass)
- a hand full of raspberries!
- maybe a little honey!
THE SECRET RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
The moment you have all been waiting for! The ingredients to my invented smoothie for 2 people.
- 1 Banana
- 1 kiwi (again with the peel)
- 4 Freshly pressed oranges
- a big hand of frozen raspberries
- a big hand of frozen pineapple pieces
- a little bit of honey to complete my masterwork
Please make my smoothie and tell me what you think in the comment section bellow!
Have a nice day guys and stay healthy!