Last weekend I made healthy snicker bars for the first time! They were so delicious and they didn’t taste very different from real snicker bars. Today, I’m going to share my recipe with you guys! This is what you’ll need for 8 small snicker bars.
- Non salted peanuts (one small bowl)
- 2 big spoons of peanut butter
- 7 dates (DUTCH: Dadels)
- Pure chocolate 150 gr
- one spoon of coconut oil
- a sprinkle of vanilla aroma and a sprinkle of salt
First of all you need to find a small glass casserole. Make a first layer out of peanuts. Melt the oil in a pan and mix the oil, peanut butter, dates, vanilla and salt into one smooth mixture. Use this mixture as the second layer.
The third layer consists of another layer of peanuts. After this, melt the chocolate and pour this above everything (4th layer).
Now put the casserole in the freezer for about an hour. To get the frozen snicker mixture out of the casserole, pour some hot water over the bottom and shake the casserole until it comes out. When this is done, cut into bars and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed my blogpost! Comment below what you thought of the healthy snicker bars!
Hi guys! I have made this banana bread a long time ago but I totally forgot to post the recipe on my blog. So here it is at last!
This is what you’ll need :
170 g bananas
70 g vegetable oil
120 ml water
1 tl vanilla extract
250 g spelt flour
2 tl baking soda
½ tl cinnamon powder
1 coffee spoon dry yeast
How you’ll need to make it :
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Crush the bananas
- Mix the banana, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and the water and make it into a creamy mixture
- Mix the flour, the baking soda and the cinnamon through the mixture
- Put the mixture into a baking mold
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes in the oven.
That’s it! Nothing more. The bread is delicious and it is very tasty with just some healthy butter or peanut butter.
This recipe is based on a recipe by Pascale Naessens. I hope you guys like the result.
Yesterday I made myself some Guacamole and it was delicious. It’s the perfect snack to eat with doritos while watching the European Football Championship. So I thought it would be nice to tell you guys how I make my Guaca!
First of all, What do you need?
- 3 Avocado’s (very ripe, you need to be able to easily press into the avocado)
- 1/2 Lemon (the juice)
- 1 Tomato (chopped into little squares)
- a bunch of Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (cut it in two, remove the white pits and make sure that it is finely chopped)
- A bush of Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Doritos Natural
Here’s how you do it!
- Peel of the avocado’s skin with your fingers
- Remove the pit
- Mash the avocado’s and put the mashed avocado’s in a bowl
- Put the lemon juice, the coriander, the red pepper, the spring onions and the tomato squares in the same bowl
- Wash your hands for a second time (you also have to wash them in the beginning 😉 )
- Mix everything with your hands
- season to your own taste ( I like it with much salt but you can decide what you think is most delicious)
- Enjoy your guaca with some doritos!
Hope you guys enojoy my Guacamole Recipe!
I hit 4K today and I thought it would be nice to celebrate this with some homemade strawbery muffins. I really love making cupcakes/muffins and today I will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with you guys to thank you for all the support!
50 gr butter (melted)
250 gr flower
60 gr sugar
8 gr baking powder
one little bag of vanilla sugar
a little bit of salt
150 ml milk
150 gr strawberries
How to do it?
preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Mix all of your ingredients (exept for the strawberries) in a big bowl and mix it untill you get a nice mixture. After this, you can put the strawberries in your bowl (you have to cut them into really tiny pieces). Mix everything with a wooden spoon. Now you can put your mixture into your cupcake molds. When you are done with this, you may put your cupcakes in the oven for about 20 minutes et voilla!
Hope you guys enjoy your delicious cupcakes!