Since it is getting colder outside, I thought it would be nice to write a blog about what I think are the best coffee shops in Ghent!
Let the countdown begin
4. Cafe Labath
This coffee shop is my number 4 on the list. This coffee shop is on a nice location, close to the shopping street. It is a very cosy coffee shop with a nice red and white wall. I like the lemonades there the most but the coffees are very nice too. The only thing I miss is some nice lounge music and a little more cosiness. But overall this coffee shop is definitely worth your visit.
I really like this one. You can do your laundry here while drinking a delicious coffee. This coffee shop has a very nice atmosphere and the coffees not only look delicious, they are delicious! There are 2 Wasbar coffee shops in Ghent. Their pastries are also very delicious. Also here I would love some more cosiness. Because of the laundry machines and blue/white colors I don’t get the warm feeling I would like to get when drinking my coffee. But the coffee is amazing!!
2. OR espresso bar
I love this one. It is close to my appartement and the coffee is amazing. Also the orange juice and lemonades are worth a try. I always feel like a professional blogger when I enter this coffee shop. This coffee shop is filled with hipsters drinking their coffee while typing on their apple macbooks. I love being surrounded by productive people! The atmosphere is amazing, the music is perfect for a coffee shop and I really love coming here.
1. Take Five espressobar
This is my number one! First of all, I would like to say that I love the logo of this coffee shop. It is very original! The coffee … I just love the coffee here. You guys might already know that I love Cafe Mocha. This is the combination of coffee, milk and chocolate. There are not many coffee shops in Belgium with this specific coffee on the menu. But here, you can add chocolate to your latte or cappuccino and it is ALMOST a perfect mocha and it is delicious. You can add chocolate to your coffee in a lot of coffee shops, but in this specific place it tastes the best! The music in this coffee shop is perfect, the cosiness is on point and whenever I come here I never want to leave. This coffee shop is very new, but it already is a bombshell!
I hope you guys enjoyed my post! These are the coffee shops I enjoy the most! Which ones do you guys love the most in your hometown? Tell me in the comments below!
Yesterday I made myself some Guacamole and it was delicious. It’s the perfect snack to eat with doritos while watching the European Football Championship. So I thought it would be nice to tell you guys how I make my Guaca!
First of all, What do you need?
- 3 Avocado’s (very ripe, you need to be able to easily press into the avocado)
- 1/2 Lemon (the juice)
- 1 Tomato (chopped into little squares)
- a bunch of Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (cut it in two, remove the white pits and make sure that it is finely chopped)
- A bush of Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Doritos Natural
Here’s how you do it!
- Peel of the avocado’s skin with your fingers
- Remove the pit
- Mash the avocado’s and put the mashed avocado’s in a bowl
- Put the lemon juice, the coriander, the red pepper, the spring onions and the tomato squares in the same bowl
- Wash your hands for a second time (you also have to wash them in the beginning 😉 )
- Mix everything with your hands
- season to your own taste ( I like it with much salt but you can decide what you think is most delicious)
- Enjoy your guaca with some doritos!
Hope you guys enojoy my Guacamole Recipe!
I hit 4K today and I thought it would be nice to celebrate this with some homemade strawbery muffins. I really love making cupcakes/muffins and today I will be sharing one of my favorite recipes with you guys to thank you for all the support!
50 gr butter (melted)
250 gr flower
60 gr sugar
8 gr baking powder
one little bag of vanilla sugar
a little bit of salt
150 ml milk
150 gr strawberries
How to do it?
preheat your oven to 200 degrees. Mix all of your ingredients (exept for the strawberries) in a big bowl and mix it untill you get a nice mixture. After this, you can put the strawberries in your bowl (you have to cut them into really tiny pieces). Mix everything with a wooden spoon. Now you can put your mixture into your cupcake molds. When you are done with this, you may put your cupcakes in the oven for about 20 minutes et voilla!
Hope you guys enjoy your delicious cupcakes!
Hi guys! Today I’m going to tell you a little secret! I’m going to share the ingredients to my self-invented delicious Smoothie. Ofcourse there are berries playing a huge part in this genious smoothie recipe! But what are the other secrets to this Flavour Bomb?
First of all 2 of my favourite smoothies!
The first Smoothie is the Sweet Remedy. This is the first smoothie I ever drank! A friend of mine introduced me to this heavenly smoothie a few years ago and I never stopped loving it. The Sweet Remedy Smoothie is a smoothie you can buy in the smoothie-bar “Zest!”.
These are the ingredients:
cherries – strawberries – blueberries- pineapple – watermelon – freshly pressed orange juice
The second Smoothie I like to drink is an extreme healthy one. Not only can it help to lose some weight, it also cleanses the body and gives your skin a beautiful shine. It’s kind of a detox smoothie. Normally I wouldn’t like to drink a smoothie with vegetables but this one is actually very nice!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 frozen Peach
- a big hand of Spinach (very healthy!)
- 1/2 orange
- 1 avocado (avocado is one of the most healthy vegetables there is! Avocados almost explode from the amount of vitamines they have! They can lower your cholesterol, it’s good for the eyes and it can even help prevent cancer.)
- 1 kiwi (with the peel! Most people don’t know this,but you can find an enourmous amount of vitamines in the peel of the kiwi. There are more vitamines in the peel than in the actual kiwi!)
- Almond milk (1 glass)
- a hand full of raspberries!
- maybe a little honey!
THE SECRET RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
The moment you have all been waiting for! The ingredients to my invented smoothie for 2 people.
- 1 Banana
- 1 kiwi (again with the peel)
- 4 Freshly pressed oranges
- a big hand of frozen raspberries
- a big hand of frozen pineapple pieces
- a little bit of honey to complete my masterwork
Please make my smoothie and tell me what you think in the comment section bellow!
Have a nice day guys and stay healthy!