Hi guys! Today I’m going to share with you the secrets behind the foods I’ve been eating during my new healthy lifestyle. They make me feel more fit, healthy and energized! They did not only help me lose weight and cellulite but they tasted very well! Here we go! You guys do need to keep in mind that there isn’t a magic trick that will help you lose weight. You need to adjust your lifestyle not only food-wise but you also need to incorporate workouts a few days a week! You can’t choose one of my food-tips and not change your unhealthy foodpaterns and think everything’s going to magically change. You need to just start eating healthy and nutritious foods.
- A LOT OF WATER. Since I’ve changed my lifestyle, I’ve incorporated a lot of water in my life. It’s so healthy for literally everything you can think of! I try to drink at least 1,5 liters a day every day.
- Green tea. Since I’ve been drinking this I’ve not only started to feel a lot more energized but I’ve noticed that it helped me lose some inches around my stomach. It also has a lot of other health benefits.
- Apple cider vinegar pills. I’ve been taking these for a few weeks now and I’ve noticed that it really helps. I take the pills instead of pure vinegar because that could be very bad for your teeth. It helps boost your metabolism and it’s just so easy to do every day!
- Apples. I’ve been eating a lot more apples because it boosts the function of your bowels. This is very good and that helps you to lose more weight. I switched to apples instead of cookies or other snacks! If you eat apples on top of unhealthy foods, it will not help you in any way!
- Protein shakes and bars. This is also a new snack that I’ve been eating/drinking during the days. I do a lot of muscle training because muscle also burns fat and in order to let your muscle grow you need fuel. Fuel = Protein! BUT! Only eat or drink this if you work out on a regular basis and if you are building up muscle with your workouts. If you don’t do this and consume this type of food, it could have the opposite effect!
- Every day for almost 2 weeks now, I’ve been eating an egg with some Spelt Bread in the morning. It’s full of protein and so good for your body! It also helps to keep the hunger away for a little while longer!
- BEANS BEANS BEANS! They boost your metabolism, which helps you LOSE FAT! It’s also very delicious. You can make a healthy Chilli Con Carne for dinner and other bean recipes and you will certainly see the difference!
- FISH. For a LONG time I didn’t like fish, but I’ve started to eat Tuna and Salmon the past month. It’s so good for your body and it’s also filled with protein. It contains of healthy fats and also boosts your metabolism. It’s very yummy in a salad or with some rice and vegetables! You can find a lot of different recipes online if you’d like to eat some more fish.
- Chicken. I eat chicken almost every day. This is the food that has the lead role in my diet story. It’s good for everything. Very nutritious, healthy and filled with protein yet again!
- Olive oil and coconut oil. That’s what I’ve been using to cook my meals. It’s an easy change that can have a lot of effect! Leave the butter alone people!
- My mom also makes a healthy variant of mayonaise with Apple Cider Vinegar to put on my healthy sandwiches (SPELT BREAD OR WHOLE GRAIN BREAD)
- Dark chocolate. Whenever I’m craving something like candy I take a little piece of dark chocolate! It completely destroys my cravings and a little dark chocolate a day is very healthy.
- Spelt everything. Spelt bread, Spelt Pasta, Spelt life. It’s way healthier than just plain white pasta!
- Eat a lot of fruit! Especially before 16:00. It’s very good for your metabolism and for your body! Berries are a very good choice for example.
- Greek yoghurt (natural) with some honey is one of my favorite snacks!
- Avocado is just one of the best things you can eat when you’re trying to loose weight and above all of it’s health benefits, it’s extremely delicious aswell :O
- Make everything a little spicier. It helps boost your metabolism which helps you lose more FAT
So that’s basically everything that has helped me in this journey. I hope my blogpost helped you guys a little and you can always ask me some other questions on my Instagram @lauralynnsworld!
See you next time babies