Today I want to talk to you about my newest addiction. SPORTS and BEING HEALTHY. About a month ago (one month and a half or so) I started doing Blogilates on Youtube because I wanted to get rid of all the fat that I didn’t want to see anymore. I didn’t like the way I looked anymore and I didn’t feel good. I didn’t feel healthy at all and I felt like a loser a lot of the time.
So I started with PIIT (Pilates Intensity Interval Training) and Muscle workouts for my legs and abs. I really wanted to look better and feel better asap. At first, it was very hard to do the sports and to have the perseverance to do it. I was very lazy and I just watched Netflix all the time. This resulted in the fact that I stopped doing my Blogilates Calender after one week.
But 2,5 weeks ago, I saw myself in the mirror. I really didn’t like how my body looked and I saw a lot of flaws on my body. I normally had a lot of confidence but I just felt lazy all the time, I felt like a loser and the only thing I saw when I looked in the mirror was my cellulite and my fat. I could literally cry.
I didn’t start doing sports because of other people, because I really don’t care about what other people think. I am also of the opinion that you only need to start a diet when YOU don’t like the way you look. You never need to start doing this for others because it will not make you happier. You need to do it for yourself and if you feel good the way you are, just keep feeling that way and don’t care about what other people say! You also don’t need to care about all the extremely skinny girls in the world. Every body is unique and beautiful in it’s own way. You never need to start dieting because you want to look like a supermodel because there is this thing called photoshop and it makes girls look like BayWatch babes when they are really just like anyone else. You only need to start working out when you want to feel en look healthier, not because you want to look like the girls in the magazines. (I do recommend to you that you have to try and eat as healthy as possible because that is way better for your body and maybe it will make you live a little longer 😉 )
I started working out because I wanted to feel and look better for myself. And I also wanted to feel a lot more energized. So I just did it. I downloaded the Blogilates Calender and I started doing sports every two days. One day I would do cardio and two days later I would do abs or legs. I started drinking much more water and I started eating healthier.
After a few days I wanted to do more. I started to try and walk a lot more throughout the day because I had the feeling that I didn’t walk enough. (I’m a student and I spend a lot of time behind my desk). I began to go take fast walks with my dog and I really liked it. I also started doing cardio and abs/legs on the same day, every two days.
I also wanted to get rid of my cellulite so I started taking a lighter contraceptive pill and I started putting on cream every morning and evening. And after one week I already see the results!
I just wanted to write this blogpost because I wanted to let people know that everyone can lose weight and feel healthier if they really put work into it. If you feel bad about yourself on a daily basis and if you really don’t like the way you look. Just change it. You have the power in your hands and if you really want it, you can do it.
I have been doing all of the above (intensely) for about three weeks and I eat healthier every day. I already feel and see the results. I feel very energized ( my boyfriend is sometimes frustrated about it haha) and I really like the way my body is starting to look. I’m only doing this for a few weeks and I already look and feel much much better.
So, now I am going to tell you what I do every day (every two days) :
- every two days I do my workout : I start with a PIIT video from Casey Ho on youtube. After this I do a cardio video from Casey Ho.
- If I want to work on my abs I do one of the EXTREME ABS videos (once or twice)
- If I want to work on my legs I do one of the LEG videos (I mostly use the videos that you can find on Casey Ho’s Calender for my leg workouts)
- Every day I try to take a 30 minute walk (I try to walk as fast as I can) with my dog.
- I try to drink 2 liters of water every day
- I use the app : LifeSum
- It helps me track my calories and it helps me to not eat unhealthy snacks. If you go over the maximum amount of calories for one day, you circle turns red. I really feel bad when this happens so I try to avoid it and I succeed most of the time.
- I try to eat a healthy breakfast. I normally don’t eat breakfast (yeah, I know it’s not healthy) but I am trying to change that!
- I try to not eat unhealthy snacks. I push myself to eat as healthy as possible (but sometimes I take one little chocolate if I want to 😀 )
- I mostly try to eat NORMAL. I don’t STARVE myself, I just try not to eat unhealthy and not to eat too much! (mindful eating)
- I only drink Cola Zero if I want something other than water
So this is what I do to feel healthier and to look better every day. I hope I inspired you to be healthier. Maybe I gave you the push you needed to try this all yourself.
I hope you liked my post a little bit! What do you like to do to be healthier?
Tell me below!