Today I will be sharing my recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese with you. It’s a healthy version of Bolognese so it’s good for not gaining any fat.
This is what you’ll need for 2 people
a cup of sun dried tomatoes
400 grams of minced meat (mix of pig and ground beef)
3 spoons of Becel Proactiv Délice
3 to 4 spoons of ketchup
2 beef bouillon cubes
Spaghetti herbs (spaghettikruiden)
- first chop the onion, sun dried tomatoes and normal tomatoes into small pieces.
- Bake the onion in a big fryingpan for 5 minutes
- Add the meat and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes untill you think it’s ready
- add three normal glasses of water
- add 4 spoons of spaghetti herbs and black pepper (a little less black pepper if you don’t like it too spiced) and salt
- add the ketchup and the bouillon and stir everything into one mixture
- let everything cook for about 15 minutes and stir the pot from time to time
- add the Becel butter and 3 spoons of Parmesan Cheese
- READY TO SERVE!!
That’s it guys! It’s my own creation of bolognese sauce and I am very proud of it! I hope you like it too!
Als jullie een leuke video willen zien waarin ik en Thomas de saus maken dan kan je deze hieronder bekijken!