Hi guys! I have made this banana bread a long time ago but I totally forgot to post the recipe on my blog. So here it is at last!
This is what you’ll need :
170 g bananas
70 g vegetable oil
120 ml water
1 tl vanilla extract
250 g spelt flour
2 tl baking soda
½ tl cinnamon powder
1 coffee spoon dry yeast
How you’ll need to make it :
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Crush the bananas
- Mix the banana, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and the water and make it into a creamy mixture
- Mix the flour, the baking soda and the cinnamon through the mixture
- Put the mixture into a baking mold
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes in the oven.
That’s it! Nothing more. The bread is delicious and it is very tasty with just some healthy butter or peanut butter.
This recipe is based on a recipe by Pascale Naessens. I hope you guys like the result.