Yesterday I made myself some Guacamole and it was delicious. It’s the perfect snack to eat with doritos while watching the European Football Championship. So I thought it would be nice to tell you guys how I make my Guaca!
First of all, What do you need?
- 3 Avocado’s (very ripe, you need to be able to easily press into the avocado)
- 1/2 Lemon (the juice)
- 1 Tomato (chopped into little squares)
- a bunch of Coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 Red pepper (cut it in two, remove the white pits and make sure that it is finely chopped)
- A bush of Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Doritos Natural
Here’s how you do it!
- Peel of the avocado’s skin with your fingers
- Remove the pit
- Mash the avocado’s and put the mashed avocado’s in a bowl
- Put the lemon juice, the coriander, the red pepper, the spring onions and the tomato squares in the same bowl
- Wash your hands for a second time (you also have to wash them in the beginning 😉 )
- Mix everything with your hands
- season to your own taste ( I like it with much salt but you can decide what you think is most delicious)
- Enjoy your guaca with some doritos!
Hope you guys enojoy my Guacamole Recipe!